Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.21-£9.50
The Role: We are looking for a well driven, passionate candidate who can provide the best care to our residents on a daily basis, You will be required to assist them with their daily routine such as: washing, dressing, toileting, preparing meals and assisting with meals and involving them in daily activities such as badminton, board games, arts and grafts, flower arranging and much more to stablelise their mental and physical health. Our staff strive on providing the best care for each individual ensuring that the residents are living in a friendly and comfortable homely environment where their loved ones can come to visit.
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant
• Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, toileting).
• Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
• Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
• Encourage the client to live independently.
• Assist residents with their meals (preparing and assist to feed when required)
• Flexible hours to work around you.
• Weekly pay.
• 24/7 On call service support.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.