Job Title: Healthcare assistant
Location: Waltham Cross
Rate of Pay: £9.00 - £9.25
This family run home creates a friendly homely environment for each resident making them feel safe, dignified and comfortable with experienced care staff keeping the residents feeling loved and respected, the staff strive on encouraging residents to live independently with as little help as possible. Regular activities include bingo and movie nights, arts and crafts, gardening, inclusive exercise sessions, games and visits are taken place each day to create bonds between staff, resident, and family, activities also help with maintaining mental and physical health of each resident and for what best suits their abilities.
Requirements of a Healthcare assistant
• Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal preparation).
• Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
• Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
• Encourage the client to live independently.
• Flexible hours to work around you.
• Weekly pay.
• 24/7 On call service support.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.