Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Rate of Pay: £9.00
Swanstaff are looking for passionate hard working carers to join our team in this warm and welcoming purpose built care home in the heart of dartford that gives each resident a homely feel to it, This home provides a supportive and welcoming home from home environment. Regular and varied activities, outings and events are organised throughout the day to ensure that mental and physical health is stabilized. The home is designed to be suitable for many varied and personalised forms of care that best suits the client and their needs making sure that independence and dignity is respected at all times.
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant
• Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal preparation).
• Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
• Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
• Encourage the client to live independently.
• Flexible hours to work around you.
• Weekly pay.
• 24/7 On call service support.
• Free online training
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.