Job Title: Healthcare assistant
Location: Kings Lynn
Rate of Pay: £9.10 - £9.63
Swanstaff are looking for an experienced healthcare assistant to join the team in this comfortable, friendly home situated in the center of Swaffham. The home offers the flexibility of respite care for short breaks and permanent care for those who can no longer live at home. There is also a separate building for residents who have dementia as well as a unit for residential care. Our well-trained staff provide person centered care working around the clock for each individual encouraging independence, dignity and trust in their home away from home.
Requirements of a Healthcare assistant:
• Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal preparation).
• Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
• Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
• Encourage the client to live independently.
• Flexible hours to work around you.
• Weekly pay.
• 24/7 On call service support.
• Free online training
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.