Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Location: Norwich, Kings Lynn
Rate of Pay: £9.50 - £11.50
Swanstaff are looking for a dedicated healthcare assistant to join our team in this warm, welcoming and friendly residential care home caring for 59 elderly residents. Staff in this home strive on providing the best care for each resident depending on their needs and abilities, person centered care is always high priority when caring for the service user whether its personal care, activities, meal time, medication and even just being there for each resident in their time of need.
Requirements of a Healthcare assistant:
• Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal preparation).
• Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
• Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
• Encourage the client to live independently.
• Flexible hours to work around you.
• Weekly pay.
• 24/7 On call service support.
• Free online training
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.