Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Rate of Pay: £9.00 - £9.63
Swanstaff are looking for a healthcare assistant to join the team looking after elderly people with physical frailty and elderly mental infirmity or dementia in this warm welcoming and confortable care home. Staff strive on providing the best care for each resident depending on their needs and abilities encouraging them to live independently with confidence. Activities are alos taken place in this home to boost the residents mental and physical abilities.
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant
• Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal preparation).
• Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
• Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
• Encourage the client to live independently.
• Flexible hours to work around you.
• Weekly pay.
• 24/7 On call service support.
• Free online training
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.