Job Title: Care Worker
Location: IP7 5AD
Rate of Pay: £9.50 -£13.50
Swanstaff Recruitment are currently looking for experienced Care Workers looking after the wellbeing ofthe elderly. The individual needs toprovide care for vulnerable residents who have dementia. The service provides activitiesfor the residents to boost theirmental and physicalabilities in which the candidate needs to be positive, motivated and dedicated. The care home provides a wide range of carepackages including 24hr care for the elderly, day care, dementia care, respite care and assisted living.
Requirements of a Support Worker
- Assisting residents to the access community
- Supporting with the preparation of meals and drinks
- Manage daily activities in care plan
- Administrating medication
- Assisting with bathing, showering, making bed and feeding
- Companionship and care in a variety of settings
- Encouraging residents to feel comfortable and confident in their abilities to live independently
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
If you believe you have what it takes to be a care workerworking with Vulnerable peoplethen please Apply now!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.