Job Title: Healthcare assistant
Rate of Pay: £9.00 - £11.50
Swanstaff Recruitment are looking for a dedicated healthcare assistant to join our team working flexible hours that work around you, working closely with clients assisting them with their everyday living from waking up In the morning all the way through to them getting ready for bed in the evening. This home prides themselves on making each day the very best it can be for the service users so you must hold yourself to the same standard by providing the best care that they require and that best suits them. If you feel you are the best suit for this position please contact us ASAP to get you started with us.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide social, practical, and emotional support to customers so that the individual supported can achieve their personal goals and aspirations
- Where required support people with all activities of daily living including providing personal care in a way the respects their dignity
- Participate actively in personalised support planning, ensuing that the person we support has maximum choice and control in their life
- Support individuals to pursue hobbies and leisure activities at home and in their community
- Bring ideas and enthusiasm to your role, search out new and innovative opportunities with the people you support
- Protect the safety of the people you are supporting, following all management plans consistently including those relating to health, diet, medication, finances, and behaviour
Benefits of working for Swanstaff
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- 24/7 on-call with healthcare division
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Yazmynfrom our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655 (option 3)
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.