Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Rate of Pay: £9.00 - £12.00
Swanstaff are looking for a passionate healthcare assistant to join our team caring for residents with dementia, including palliative care in a friendly homely environment. There is always activities going on in this home, this is to stimulate the body and mind of each resident. Staff strive on providing the best care for the resident depending on their needs and abilities showing person centered care throughout.
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant
• Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal preparation).
• Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
• Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
• Encourage the client to live independently.
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.