Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Location: Waltham Cross
Rate of Pay: £9.00 - £9.90
Swanstaff are looking for healthcare assistant that strive on providing high quality care to residents that have nursing care needs, Dementia, learning disabilities and various Complex needs. Our aim is to deliver safe, individualised care and support to encourage independence and dignity for each resident under the care of this home, the staff continue to create a homely, welcoming environment for residents, families and friends that everyone is happy, healthy and safe whilst living in and visiting the home.
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant
• Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal preparation).
• Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
• Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
• Encourage the client to live independently.
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.