Job Tittle: Care Support Worker
Location: Colchester, CO2 9DP
Our client is an independent charity that provides care and support to austim children, adults and their families within Colchester and other areas within the UK ,Services in Colchester personalised approaches that provide each individual with the necessary skills and strategies to enable them to realise their own strengths and abilities. Our clients are currently seeking care support workers with at least 6months healthcare experinece to support service users in their daily care and social activities.You will be supporting service users in a residential and the community, whilst promoting independence and improving her quality of life.
- Planning and supporting social, educational and community activities
- Companionship assisting with emtional, socail and spiritual needs
- Support various aspects of daily living including personal care
Benefits of working for Swanstaff
- Weekly Pay at an Hourly Rate
- Good Rates of Pay
- Free Training
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
Simply click apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact the healhcare divison on : 01322474655
We are looking forward hearing from you