Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Rate of Pay: £9.00
The Role: this care home provides a person-centered community by putting every client needs first no matter what their age, health or disability is. This residential care home specializes in providing care and support services for older people, people with mental health needs and people with a learning disability. The care staff provide regular activities, outings and events that best suit the client needs and for what they enjoy doing best this is to ensure that the mental and physical health of the client is stimulated.
Requirements of a Care Worker:
- Personal care when required (Washing, dressing, bathing, and toileting).
- Assisted Feeding if necessary (If the client has difficulty with feeding themselves).
- Daily activities to occupy the client.
- Building a relationship with clients to build trust.
- Manual Handling (Handling hoists with the right training).
- Flexible hours to suit you.
- Weekly pay.
- 24/7 On call service support.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer