Swanstaff are looking for Candidates that can support and provide the residents with care that tailors their unique needs. We are looking for a Caring, Compassionate, Consistent and Confident candidate to help care for the residents.
- Personal care
- Medication administration
- Supporting people through temporary or terminal illness
- Helping with eating and drinking
- Light domestic duties such as bed making
- Support with social, physical activities and mental stimulation such as hobbies and recreation
This is not only a chance to make a difference to other people’s lives, but also your own.
- Pay rates £9.63-£14.
- Weekly Pay – Every Friday.
- Accrued Holiday.
- PAYE only- no umbrella companies!
- Refer a friend.
- Free Training.
- Flexible – Working around your availability – Day/Night shift, Full Time/Part Time.
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Kerry from our Healthcare Division. Please call us on 01322 474 655
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.