Job Title: Healthcare assistant
Location: Kings Lynn
Rate of Pay: £9.50 - £13.00
Swanstaff are looking for an experienced and passionate healthcare assistant to join the team in this comfortable, friendly home situated in the centre of Swaffham. The home offers the flexibility of respite care for short breaks and permanent care for those who can no longer live at home, there is also a separate building for residents who have dementia as well as a unit for residential care. The well trained staff in this home provide person centered care working around the clock for each individual encouraging independence, dignity and trust in their home away from home.
- Assisting residences to the access community
- Supporting with the preparation of meals and drinks
- Manage daily activities in care plan
- Administrating medication
- Assisting with bathing, showering, making bed and feeding
- Companionship and care in a variety of setting
- Encouraging residents to feel comfortable and confident in their abilities to live independently
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany, Kerry or Mia from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.