Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Rate of Pay: £9.63 - £13.00
Swanstaff are looking for a dedicated and passionate healthcare assistant to join our team providing care in a home that provides a perfect blend of first-class care in a comfortable homely environment, we provide specialist nursing care services, as well as residential, palliative and respite care. There is an activities team that prioritize the well-being of clients mental and physical health the team encourage clients to keep up with their favourite hobbies, there is also a beautiful garden with incredible views for clients to take a stroll or to sit back and relax and take in the fresh air.
- Assisting residences to the access community
- Supporting with the preparation of meals and drinks
- Manage daily activities in care plan
- Administrating medication
- Assisting with bathing, showering, making bed and feeding
- Companionship and care in a variety of setting
- Encouraging residents to feel comfortable and confident in their abilities to live independently
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany, Kerry or Mia from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.