Job tittle: Care Worker
Pay Rate: £9.50-£12.50
Location: Woodbridge, Suffolk
This role is based in woodbridge, suffolk, you will be working with our clients who are specialised in providing care for elderly people with dementia, mental health and physical disabilities. You will be supporting residents with their daily activities and supporting them to take control , develop independence and live life to the fullest.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide social, practical, and emotional support to customers so that the individual supported can achieve their personal goals and aspirations
- Where required support people with all activities of daily living including providing personal care in a way the respects their dignity
- Participate actively in personalised support planning, ensuing that the person we support has maximum choice and control in their life
- Support individuals to pursue hobbies and leisure activities at home and in their community
- Bring ideas and enthusiasm to your role, search out new and innovative opportunities with the people you support
- Protect the safety of the people you are supporting, following all management plans consistently including those relating to health, diet, medication, finances, and behaviour
Benefits of working for Swanstaff
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com or call 01322474655 option 3 to speak to a member of healthcare division.