Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.91-£10.25
The Role: This is a live-in-care agency supporting and caring for the elderly ensuring that they get the care they need in their own homes without taking away the client’s dignity. Care workers strive on encouraging the client to live as independently as possible. You build relationship with the clients as you get to know them and learn a lot about their early lives which gives the carers an understanding of their client and what it is that they like to do throughout their day, what meals they like to eat and what clothes they like to wear.
Requirements of a Healthcare assistant
- Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal preparation).
- Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
- Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
- Encourage the client to live independently.
- Flexible hours to work around you.
- Weekly pay.
- 24/7 On call service support.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.