Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Swanstaff Recruitment are looking for enthusiastic, self motivated healthcare workers to join our team in the Kings Lynn area assisting residents with their everyday living from helping them up in the morning all the way through to helping them go to bed in the evening. You will provide high quality care to each individual giving them the sense of independence and encouraging them to live a happier life in their home away from home.
This specific Home is just 250 meters from the beach and close to the sensory park allowing regular trips out for each resident. Activities are also taken place in this home which is important to each resident as it help to stabilise the mental and physical abilities.
- Assisting residences to the access community
- Supporting with the preparation of meals and drinks
- Manage daily activities in care plan
- Administrating medication
- Assisting with bathing, showering, making bed and feeding
- Companionship and care in a variety of setting
- Encouraging residents to feel comfortable and confident in their abilities to live independently
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.