Job Title: Care Assistant
Rate of Pay: £10.00-£12.00
The Role of a Care Assistant:
This role is based in a 80 bedroom home which specialises within nursing and residential care, as well as for people living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of Dementia. This home prides themselves on making each day the very best it can be for the service users so you must also do the same.
We are looking for people who can provide dementia care, residential care, respite care, and end of life care as this home has a range of individuals.
Requirements of a Care Assistant:
- You must hold yourself to a high standard of care
- To be able to work shifts at a short notice
- To have a kind and caring nature
- Ideally be a driver although this is not essential
Benefits of working with Swanstaff Recruitment
- Free online training
- 24/7 support from our dedicated consultants
- Temp of the month scheme
- Shifts that work around your availability
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.