Swanstaff are looking for Candidates that can support and provide the residents with care that tailors their needs. We are looking for a Caring, Compassionate, Consistent and Confident candidate to help care for the residents.
Talented and hard-working carers also extend their expertise into day and respite care, looking to assist members of the local community with as versatile a service as their capabilities enable.
You will be expected to support the well-being and quality of life of each individual in your care.
We’re looking for candidates with the right skills and attitude who are able to deliver the best quality care experience.
The shifts consist of Early, Late, Long Day and Waking Nights shifts. Week day and weekend shifts.
The home is located in Kings Lynn, easily accessible by public transport.
- Assisting residents to access the community.
- Supporting with the preparation of meals and beverages.
- Manage daily activities in care plan.
- Administrating medication.
- Assisting with bathing, showering, making of the bed, feeding.
- Companionship and care in a variety of setting.
- Encouraging residents to feel comfortable and confident in their abilities to live independently.
- Pay rates £9.50-£15.
- Weekly Pay – Every Friday.
- Accrued Holiday.
- PAYE only- no umbrella companies!
- Refer a friend.
- Free Training.
- Flexible – Working around your availability – Day/Night shift, Full Time/Part Time.
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Kerry from our Healthcare Division. Please call us on 01322 474 655
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.