Job Title: Healthcare assistant
Rate of Pay: £9.00-£9.50
The Role: This home provides a perfect blend of first-class care in a comfortable homely environment, we provide specialist nursing care services, as well as residential, palliative and respite care. There is an activities team that prioritize the well-being of clients mental and physical health the team encourage clients to keep up with their favourite hobbies, there is also a beautiful garden with incredible views for clients to take a stroll or to sit back and relax and take in the fresh air.
Requirements of a healthcare assistant:
- Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, toileting)
- Encouraging daily activities with individuals.
- Build relationships with client to gain trust.
- Assisting with feeding and preparing meals for client.
- Flexible hours to suit you.
- Weekly pay.
- 24/7 On call service support.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.