Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.91-£11.50
The Role: this home aims to support and care for everyone to encourage them to live independently with more dignity, choice, and control. The staff strive on giving the right service and support for all their clients. The staff assist clients with daily tasks such as helping them to manage their home environments, helping them to handle money and bills, providing personal care needs depending on the client as they may need their home environment adapted to support them in a suitable way.
Requirements of a healthcare assistant:
- Assisting client with their daily activities
- Encouraging the client to live independently
- Supporting clients with personal care needs if they are needed
- Building a relationship with client to gain their trust
- Flexible hours to work around you
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 On call service support
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.