Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Location: Peterborough PE13 PE15
Rate of Pay: £9.50-£13.00 per hour
If you are a caring person with a genuine commitment to helping people and are a team player who enjoys building strong relationships whilst working in a varied, fast-paced and dynamic environment, then this could be the right job for you. Swanstaff are looking for passionate healthcare assistants to join our team caring for elderly residents with dementia, learning disabilities or physical disabilities in a friendly homely environment.
Your role will include helping residents with personal care such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and enjoying meals, as well as supporting them to get around the home, socialise and enjoy their days doing the things they love. The home has 63rooms and can care for a maximum of 67 residents.
You’ll also be there to support independence and always maintain people’s dignity as well as keeping individuals’ care plans up-to-date and supporting residents to take part in a wide range of fun recreational and social activities.
Staff strive on providing the best care for the residents depending on their needs and abilities showing person centered care throughout.As a member of Swanstaff recruitment you will be required to show the same standard of person centred care as the permanent staff in the home.
- Assisting residents with care
- Keeping up to date records and support plans
- Monitoring individual needs and ensuring they are communicated effectively
- Assisting with daily care plan
- Encourage residents to feel comfortable and confident in their abilities to live independently
- Free training
- Parking available on site and good transport links
- Working around your availability
- Flexible hours per week - full time, part time, day shifts, night shifts and weekends
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBSchecking and compliance clearance
- Friendly office teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with our Healthcare Division Team on01322 474655 (option 3).