Job Title: Healthcare Assistants
Location: Kings Lynn – Various locations
Rate of Pay: £9.50-£13.00 per hour
Swanstaff are looking for passionate Healthcare Assistants to join our team providing care for elderly residents in and aroundcare homes in Kings Lynn. We’re looking for people who are warm-hearted, compassionate and committed to giving each resident individualised care and support.
Your role will involve assisting residents who need help dressing, undressing, bathing and using the toilet. Other activities may include taking them out, sharing with them in activities such as reading, writing and hobbies.
Staff strive on providing the best care for the residents depending on their needs and abilities showing person centered care throughout.As a member of Swanstaff recruitment you will be required to show the same standard of person centred care as the permanent staff in the home.
- Assisting residents with care
- Manage daily activities in care plan
- Administrating medication where needed
- Assisting with bathing, showering, changing of the beds
- Companionshipand care in a variety of settings
- Encourage residents to feel comfortable and confident in their abilities to live independently
- Free training
- Working around your availability
- Flexible hours per week - full time, part time, day shifts, night shifts and weekends
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBSchecking and compliance clearance
- Friendly office teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with our Healthcare division on01322 474655.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.