Job Title: Healthcare Assistants
Rate of Pay: £9.50- £13.00
Swanstaff are looking for passionate healthcare assistants to join our team caring for elderly residents with dementia, learning disabilities or physical disabilities in a friendly homely environment. There is always activities going on in this home to stimulate the body and mind of each resident. In thisresidency. Staff strive on providing the best care for the residents depending on their needs and abilities showing person centered care throughout.As a member of Swanstaff recruitment you will be required to show the same standard of person centred care as the permanent staff in the home.This excellent care facility is based close to local amenities and transport links.
- Assisting residences with care
- Supportwith the preparation of meals and drinks
- Manage daily activities in care plan
- Administrating medication
- Assisting with bathing, showering, making bed and feeding
- Companionshipand care in a variety of setting
- Encourage residents to feel comfortable and confident in their abilities to live independently
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- Flexible hours per week - full time, part time, day shifts, night shifts and weekends
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBSchecking and compliance clearance
- Friendly office teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with our Healthcare division on01322 474655.