Are you looking to continue your love for Healthcare? Are you an experienced Healthcare looking to continue your passion in a new setting? We may have the perfect role for you!
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of Pay: £8.50 - £9.75 per hour
The Role of a Healthcare Assistant:
We are looking for dedicated and compassionate Healthcare Assistants/Support Workers to work for our client who offer supported living accommodation, residential care, day care, and domiciliary care services for adults with learning disabilities, mental health issues and also older people.
Responsibilities of aHealthcare Assistant include:
- Supporting adults with a wide range learning disabilities and mental health issues.
- Supporting with domestic duties such as cooking, cleaning, shopping etc.
- Support and care for adults living in two supported living settings to help with further independent living.
Working hours can be flexible across day and night shifts.
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Minimum 6 months UK professional healthcare experience within the last 3 years
- Enhanced DBS
- A patient, kind and caring attitude
- Reliable and flexible
- Experience working with adults with a range of mental health issues
- Weekly pay
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- Temp of the Month & other recognition schemes
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Apply today by sending an updated CV to George.email@example.com or alternatively give George a call on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.