Swanstaff Swanley are currently seeking Senior Healthcare assistants for our client based in Dartford . Our client is looking for Senior Care Assistants for nights.
Job title: Senior Care Assistant (Nights)
Location: Dartford, Kent
Rate of pay: £9.00 - £12.00 per hour
The Role of a Senior Care Assistant:
- Acting as team leader throughout the night shift alongside a care assistant.
- Administering medication reading from a MARS chart.
- Supporting the care staff with care for the residents when needed throughout the night.
- Support with feeding if needed.
- One to one support.
- Providing personal care following care plans provided by the home.
- Some domestic work is to be carried out during the night.
- General Care and answering call bells when needed.
- Providing a hand over to the morning shift leader before the end of your shift.
Requirements of a Senior Care Assistant:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in this or a similar role.
- A DBS is required, if you do not hold a valid DBS we can arrange this for you at your registration appointment.
- We require you to hold a minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social care and have in date medication training.
- NCFE level 2 in medication is preferred.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV firstname.lastname@example.org and call Stephanie on 01322 614900 for more information!