Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant looking for a new role in the Colchester area? We need to hear from you!
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
The role of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Serving meals and helping to feed patients.
- Helping people to move around.
- Making beds.
- Talking to patients and making them comfortable.
- Monitoring patients' conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight.
- This will be working between 35 - 42 hours per week. Working with elderly clients.
- The client are looking for day staff to join their team.
- You will be working 13 weeks via the agency and go permanently with the home after.
But why join our team?
We couldn't achieve what we do without our amazing teams. We believe in our people and want to ensure you feel appreciated and supported at every step of your journey with us. For this reason, we offer an excellent range of benefits as listed below.
- Competitive pay rates
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
- Refer a Friend Scheme-get up to £200 for referring a carer or nurse to us
The skills you'll need
To join us, you will need a. minimum of six months experience in a care environment - but more importantly, you will need flexibility, enthusiasm and the be able to work as part of a team. You will also need a valid DBS.
If you would like a meaningful career, making a positive impact on the lives of those who require care and support, then please apply now!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.