Healthcare Workers! Swanstaff are currently recruiting for experienced, dedicated and reliable Healthcare professionals to join our team!
Job Title: Health Care Assistant and or Support Worker
Location: Boston and other surrounding Lincolnshire areas
Rate of Pay: £8.21 - £14.00 per hour
The Responsibilities of a Healthcare Worker:
- The role of Healthcare Assistant is to support our residents with their everyday needs ensuring emotional, and social needs are met.
- Promoting independence, choice and dignity and assisting where needed with all personal care activities such as washing, bathing, dressing and meal times.
- You will be part of daily recreational social activities within groups and one to one.
- Accurate and maintenance of record keeping is essential to ensure the correct care delivery is being delivered.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Adhere to all Privacy and Confidentiality Policies and Procedures.
- Keep your Training current and up to date at all times.
- Follow, and adhere to all current Nursing/Mental Health Guidelines.
The requirements of a Healthcare Worker:
- Previous 6 months experience of care, and support is essential.
- Someone who is kind, compassionate, caring in nature, who is passionate about helping, and working with people is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, and a strong command of the English language
- Is able to work on their own initiative, but also in a team environment.
- Current Up To Date DBS (On the Update Service - Preferred) You will be required to apply, and pay for your own Enhanced DBS prior to beginning work with us, (We can help you to complete the forms online at registration.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible shifts/hours are available, willing to work shift patterns that include Days, Nights, Waking/Sleep Nights, and Weekends- work as much or as little as you like.
- Competitive salary: £8.21-£14 per hour, and weekly pay every Friday.
- Competitive Annual Leave allowance
- All training provided online, opportunity to gain qualifications relevant to your role
- Very understanding, knowledgeable and supportive Senior Staff
- 24/7 On-call telephone line for all staff.
- Uniform provided.
- Refer a friend scheme.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call the team on 01733 307640 for more information!