Swanstaff Swanley are currently seeking Healthcare assistants for our client based in Thamesmead . Our client is looking for carers to cover day & night shifts.
Job title: Healthcare Assistant
Rate of pay: £8.50 - £12.00 per hour
The Role of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Providing personal Care for the elderly residents
- Support with feeding at meal times
- One to one support
- Providing personal care following care plans provided by the home
- Supporting Daily activities
- General Care and assistance running the home
Requirements of a Care Assistant:
To be eligible for this role you must have a minimum of 6 months experience in healthcare as a Healthcare Assistant, Support Worker, Senior Carer, Domiciliary Carer or Home Carer. A DBS is required, if you do not hold a valid DBS we can arrange this for you at your registration appointment.
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- Temp of the Month scheme
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Swanstaff Ambassador scheme
- 24/7 support from our consultants
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Blessing on 01322 614900 for more information!