Swanstaff is currently recruiting a compassionate, caring and motivated Healthcare Assistant in the Bourne Area. If you're seeking consistency and want to work only within your availability then this is the role for you. You must have at least 6 months UK based care experience to be considered for this role.
- The role of Healthcare Assistant is to support our residents with their everyday needs ensuring emotional, and social needs are met.
- Promoting independence, choice,dignity and assisting where needed with all personal care activities such as washing, bathing, dressing and meal times.
- You will be part of daily recreational social activities within groups and one to one.
- Accurate maintenance of record keeping is essential to ensure the correct care delivery is being delivered.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Adhere to all Privacy and Confidentiality Policies and Procedures.
- Keep your training up to date at all times.
- Follow and adhere to all current Nursing/Mental Health Guidelines.
- Previous 6 months experience of care, and support is essential.
- Someone who is passionate about helping, and working with people.
- Excellent communication skills, and a strong command of the English language.
- Is able to work on their own initiative, but also in a team environment.
- Current up to date DBS (On the Update Service - Preferred) You will be required to apply, and pay for your own Enhanced DBS prior to beginning work with us, (We can help you to complete the forms online at registration.)
- Flexible shifts/hours are available, willing to work shift patterns that include Days, Nights, Waking/Sleep Nights, and Weekends- work as much or as little as you like
- Competitive salary: £8.72-£14 per hour, and weekly pay every Friday.
- Competitive annual leave allowance
- All training provided online, opportunity to gain qualifications relevant to your role.
- Very understanding, knowledgeable and supportive Senior Staff.
- 24/7 On-call telephone line for all staff.
- Referral bonuses available.
Apply online today and a member of our team will be in touch.