Swanstaff Swanley are currently seeking Healthcare assistants for our client based in Orpington. Our client is looking for carers to cover day & night shifts, both on week days and weekends.
We are looking for flexible care staff who want to work as part of a busy team of Healthcare Assistants, providing professional and person centred care within our care homes.
Job title: Healthcare Assistant
Rate of pay: £8.21 - £10.00 per hour
The Role of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Providing personal Care for the residents.
- Support at meal times, this may include supporting the resident with feeding.
- One to one support.
- Providing personal care following care plans provided by the home.
- Supporting Daily activities.
- General Care and assistance running the home.
- Some light domestic work mat be required.
- Working as part of the homes care staff team and reporting to the senior or manager leading the shift.
Requirements of a Care Assistant:
- To be eligible for this role you must have a minimum of 6 months experience in healthcare as a Healthcare Assistant, Support Worker, Senior Carer, Domiciliary Carer or Home Carer.
- A DBS is required, if you do not hold a valid DBS we can arrange this for you at your registration appointment.
- A Driving license is preferred due to the location of the home, however good public transport links to Orpingtonfrom your home address would be ok.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or get in touch with Steph from our Swanley branch!