Are you looking to continue your career as a Healthcare Assistant but want a change of scenery? Or maybe you're looking to make some extra cash around your other commitments? Swanstaff are here to help!
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Salary: £8.21-£14 per hour
The Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant:
Due to increasing demand from our clients in the Colchester area, working with elderly residents with a range of needs from general care to complex medical/mental health support, we are looking to recruit additional RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified staff in the Clacton area. Duties will include but are not limited to -
* Checking and administering drugs and injections
* PEG Feeds
* Syringe Drivers
* Wound Management
* Diabetes Management
* End of Life Care
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
* You must be NMC Registered Nurse with an active PIN number
* You must have a minimum of 6 months UK based care experience ideally within similar settings.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Enhanced DBS on update service preferred but not essential.
* Own transport preferred but not essential.
Benefits of working for us at Swanstaff Recruitment:
* Free Training
* Varied work placements (if required)
* Hours to suit your availability
* Weekly Pay
* A dedicated and friendly team of experienced consultants
* Refer a friend scheme - from £25 - £200
If you're interested in this role please apply online or alternatively email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kath on 01733 307640 for more information on this role!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer