Swanstaff Swanley are currently seeking Healthcare assistants for our client based in Bromley. Our client is looking for carers to cover day & night shifts, both on week days and weekends.
Job title: Healthcare Assistant
Rate of pay: £8.21 - £12.00 per hour
Shift times are either 08.00-14.00, 14.00-20.00 or nightshifts 20.00-08.00. we also have long days available.
We are looking for flexible care staff who want to work as part of a busy team of Healthcare assistants, providing professional and person centred care within our care homes.
The Role of a Healthcare Assistant:
Within this role your responsibilities will include:
- Providing personal Care for the residents
- Support at meal times, this may include supporting the resident with feeding
- One to one support
- Providing personal care following care plans provided by the home
- Supporting Daily activities
- General Care and assistance running the home
- Some light domestic work mat be required
- Working as part of the homes care staff team and reporting to the senior or manager leading the shift
Requirements of a Care Assistant:
To be eligible for this role you must have a minimum of 6 months experience in healthcare as a Healthcare Assistant, Support Worker, Senior Carer, Domiciliary Carer or Home Carer.
We are extremely busy and can only accept applications for carers who can cover at least 30 hours per week!!
A DBS is required, if you do not hold a valid DBS we can arrange this for you at your registration appointment.
A Driving license is preferred due to the location of the home, however good public transport links to Chislehurst from your home address would be ok.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Blessing from our Swanley branch!