Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant looking to continue your passion for support vulnerable people in the community? We are looking for people just like you!
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Location: Norfolk areas
Rate of Pay: £8.21-£14.00
The Responsibility of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Cambridgshire/Norfolk.
- Helping service users to undertake personal tasks, including washing, showering, and using the toilet.
- Serving food and helping them to eat if needed.
- Changing sheets and making beds.
- Using equipment to lift and move service users.
- Talking/Listening to service users to ease loneliness and feelings of isolation.
- Notifying healthcare professionals if temperatures, pulse rates, or respiration rates seem abnormal or worrying.
- General companionship.
The Essentials of a Healthcare Assistant:
- We require the candidate to have a passion in caring and a minimum of 6 months experience.
- Make the difference to someone's life and be that stable core they can rely on.
- Reliability is key to working for us and our clients.
- Caring and compassionate nature to ensure service users are comfortable and happy.
- Driving or reliable source of transport as some services are off bust route and don't comply with public transports times.
- Must have the right to work in the UK.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Accrued holiday with Swanstaff
- Potential Contract of Employment
- Flexibility Full or part time. Early, late, long day and night shifts are available.
- The opportunity to work in various venues, including exciting and prestigious locations
- Full support from your swan family.
- Weekly pay- Excellent competitive rates
- Refer a friend scheme
- In house bonuses and awards
Sparking an interest?
Please apply online or alternatively send your updated CV to email@example.com or call the branch on 01553 601888 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.