Swanstaff Swanley are currently seeking Healthcare assistants for our client based in Bromley. Our client is looking for carers to cover day & night shifts, both on week days and weekends.
We are looking for flexible care staff who want to work as part of a busy team of Healthcare assistants, providing professional and person centred care within our care home.
Please note that due to the current situation in the UK with Covid-19 we are able to book your registration appointment via facetime or Skype.
Job title: Healthcare Assistant
Rate of pay: £8.72 - £12.00 per hour
The Role of a Care Assistant:
- Support at meal times
- One to one support
- Providing personal care following care plans provided by the home
- Supporting Daily activities
- General Care and assistance running the home
- Some light domestic work mat be required
- Working as part of the homes care staff team and reporting to the senior or manager leading the shift
Requirements of a Care Assistant:
- To be eligible for this role you must have a minimum of 6 months experience in healthcare as a Healthcare Assistant, Support Worker, Senior Carer, Domiciliary Carer or Home Carer, this experience should be UK based experience within the past year.
- A DBS is required, if you do not hold a valid DBS we can arrange this for you at your registration appointment, we will send you an easy to follow link where you can process your DBS easily.
- There are good transport links to the home located a few minutes from Dartford town Centre so a driving license is not essential.
- We provide full mandatory training and our friendly office team provide 24/7 emergency support for both our clients and candidates.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Blessing from our Swanley branch!