Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant looking to do your bit to support the community during Covid-19? Swanstaff Kings Lynn need to hear from you!
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant- Both days and nights available
Location: Kings Lynn and surrounding area's
Rate of Pay £8.72 - £14.00 per hour
The Role of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Looking after the physical comfort and needs of the patients
- Keeping departments and equipment clean and tidy
- Taking general observations and recording these
- Assisting patients to eat and move around
- Listening and talking to patients
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- 6 Months experience with in the healthcare sector with in the last 3 years
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- Good standard of English and good communication
- Caring and compassionate
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Free Training
- Refer a Friend scheme *T&C's apply*
- Friendly and helpful team 24 hours a day
- Paid annual leave
Sparking an interest?
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Chloe from our Kings Lynn branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.