Swanstaff Waltham Cross are currently looking for experienced Healthcare Workers to join our client in the Chingford area. Could it be you?
Job title: Healthcare Worker
Rate of pay: £9.00 - £10.50 per hour
The role of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Assist service users with personal tasks
- Observe, monitor and record service users' physical and mental wellbeing and report any changes to senior staff.
- Encourage service users to participate in social and recreational activities
The requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- 6 months previous paid UK experience in Healthcare
- A valid DBS
- A valid UK driving licence and own vehicle is preferred but not essential
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working - you let us know when you can work!
- Free car parking on registration.
- Easy online application forms
- Free Training
- Full support of Swanstaff office
- Temp Of the Month Scheme
- Ambassador Programme
- Pay enhancement at weekends
- Weekly Pay
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Jade from our Waltham Cross branch!