Healthcare Assistants! Are you looking for a new hot role this Summer? Let us heat up your job prospects with this role provided by our prestigious client in Fakenham and surrounding Norfolk areas!
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Location: Fakenham and surrounding areas
Rate of Pay: £8.21- £14.00
The Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant:
Swanstaff Kings Lynn is looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants to work with our clients in and out of King's Lynn and the surrounding areas.
As a Healthcare Assistant you will be expected to provide high standards of care to all residents, under the supervision of core and qualified staff. In return the successful Healthcare Assistant will receive fantastic company benefits and a rewarding career.Helping with all aspects of day to day life, including personal care as well as making sure they can enjoy leisure and social activities.
The Essentials of a Healthcare Assistant:
- 6 months minimum care experience required.
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Support work experience as you will be working with multiple aspects of Support requirements
- Driving is not essential but drivers ARE advantageous.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Good standard of English.
Benefits of working with Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Flexible hours- suit yourself and your life style
- Work for a well repudiated agency
- Constant on going support for self development
- In house training, NCFE and NVQ courses.
- Refer a friend scheme
Does this interest you? Please apply online now or contact Ken from our Kings Lynn branch on 01553 601222 or email your updated CV to email@example.com for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.