Are you looking to kick start your new year with a new role? We are looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants just like you!
We work with many different clients located in the Milton Keynes area, offering flexible shifts to meet your needs.
Job title: Healthcare Assistant
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Rate of pay: £8.21 - £11.00 per hour
The responsibilities of a Care Assistant:
We are looking for passionate and hardworking support workers to work with an amazing client that supports service users with severe learning difficulties and extremely challenging behaviour.
- Your responsibilities will include assisting the service user with general and personal care tasks, observe and record physical and emotional well-being.
- Assisting with additional tasks that will enable the service user to live their lives as independently as possible.
- You will also be required to occasionally make meals and sandwiches for service users. Activity days and outings are a big part of this exciting role.
Requirements of a Care Assistant:
- Minimum 6 months UK experience in the Healthcare sector
- Reliable, flexible and enthusiastic attitude to work
- Enhanced Child and Adult workforce DBS on update service preferred but not essential
- SKIP Training is required but can be offered when you start the role
- Food preparation and cook knowledge Strong Passionate caring Individual
But why join our team?
We couldn’t achieve what we do without our amazing teams. We believe in our candidates and want to ensure you feel appreciated and supported at every step of your journey with us. For this reason, we offer an excellent range of benefits as listed below.
- Competitive pay rates
- FREE training
- On Call 24 hour support
- Flexible hours to accommodate your lifestyle
- Refer a Friend Scheme-get up to £200 for referring a carer or nurse to us
- Weekly Pay
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Billy from our Milton Keynes team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.