Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant looking for a change of scenery in your employment? Or are you a enthusiastic HCA looking to make some extra cash around your current commitments? We're here to help you through any situation, take a look...
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Location: Swaffham, Surrounding Areas of Norfolk
Rate of Pay: £8.21- £14.00
The Role of a Healthcare Assistant:
Swanstaff Kings Lynn are looking for experience HCA/Healthcare and Support worker assistant to work with our clients in and out of King's Lynn, Wisbech, Dersingham, Dereham, Fakenham, Swaffam and the surrounding areas.
As a Healthcare Assistant you will be expected to provide high standards of care to all residents, under the supervision of core and qualified staff. In return the successful Healthcare Assistant will receive fantastic company benefits and a rewarding career.Helping with all aspects of day to day life, including personal care as well as making sure they can enjoy leisure and social activities.
Support Clients in there day to day lives, from general house work, companionship, assist with personal care, medical appointments and activities. Support workers make the difference in someone's life to help them full fill their needs.
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- 6 months minimum care experience required.
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Support work experience as you will be working with multiple aspects of Support requirements
- Driving is not essential but drivers ARE advantageous.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Good standard of English.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Flexible hours- suit yourself and your life style
- Work for a well repudiated agency
- Constant on going support for self development
- In house training, NCFE and NVQ courses.
- Refer a friend scheme
Does this interest you? Please apply online now or contact Ken from our Kings Lynn branch on 01553 601222 or email your updated CV to email@example.com for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.