Are you tired of working for companies who don't reward their staff or have any recognition? Here at Swanstaff we believe that recognition is at the heart of agency work. This is why we are recruiting experienced Healthcare Assistants on behalf of our prestigious client based in High Wycombe!
Job title: Healthcare Assistant
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of pay: £8.21 - £11
The role of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Looking after the physical comfort of patients.
- Keeping departments clean and tidy.
- Taking and recording basic observations.
- Helping patients to eat and to move about, if they have mobility problems.
- Listening and talking to patients.
The requirements of a Chef/Cook:
- Valid DBS.
- 6 months experience in this role.
- Kind and caring nature.
- Ability to work under pressure and in challenging situations.
- Interpersonal skills.
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Temp of the month scheme.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Ambassador Scheme.
- You will be paid every Friday.
- Continuous support from branch consultants.
Are you interested in this role? Please apply online today or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call the National Temps Team on 01322 474655 for more information!