Are you looking to make some extra cash for the summer? Swanstaff have a huge opportunity in your area! So if you're an experienced and dedicated Healthcare Assistant, apply now!
Job title: Healthcare Assistant
Rate of pay: £468 per week
The daily duties of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Looking after the physical comfort of patients.
- Keeping departments clean and tidy.
- Taking and recording basic observations such as blood pressure and temperature.
- Helping patients to eat and to move about, if they have mobility problems.
- Listening and talking to patients.
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Minimum 6 months' work experience in the Healthcare sector within last 3 years.
- Kind and caring nature.
- Own transport preferred but not essential.
In return you will receive:
- Flexible working hours.
- Free in-house training.
- Weekly pay.
- 'Temp of the month' & other recognition awards.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call the team on 01553 601222 for more information!