Are you a passionate and experienced Healthcare Assistant looking for a new role in the Hadleigh area? The team at Swanstaff Ipswich needs to hear from you!
We work with a various clients including Mental health, Brain Injury, Learning disabilities and we also work with homes that care for children and young people.
We have various shifts including Earlies, Lates, Long days and Nights and we pay between £9.00 and £14.00 per hour!
Job title:Healthcare Assistant
Rate of pay:£9.00 - £14.00 per hour
The daily dutiesof a Healthcare Assistant:
- Serving meals and helping to feed patients.
- Helping people to move around.
- Making beds.
- Talking to patients and making them comfortable.
- Monitoring patients’ conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight.
The requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- 6 months previous experience in this role
- A valid DBS
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working - you let us know when you can work!
- Easy online application forms
- Free Training
- Full support of Swanstaff office
- Temp Of the Month Scheme
- Ambassador Programme
- Pay enhancement at weekends
- Weekly Pay
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Hayley from our Ipswich team today!