Are you looking for flexible work that you can fit around your busy life? We have full and part time positions!
Job title:Healthcare Assistant
Rate of pay:£9.00 - £14.00 per hour
The role of a Healthcare Assistant:
- We work with a various clients including Mental health, Brain Injury, Learning disabilities and we also work with homes that care for children and young people.
- We have various shifts including Earlies, Lates, Long days and Nights and we pay between £9.00 and £14.00 per hour!
- Serving meals and helping to feed patients.
- Helping people to move around.
- Making beds.
- Talking to patients and making them comfortable.
- Monitoring patients' conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight.
The requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- 6 months previous experience in this role
- A valid DBS
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working - you let us know when you can work!
- Easy online application forms
- Free Training
- Full support of Swanstaff office
- Temp Of the Month Scheme
- Ambassador Programme
- Pay enhancement at weekends
- Weekly Pay
- We would require you to have at least 6 months paid experience.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Hayley from our Ipswich team!