Are you an experienced Healthcare Professional in the Marham area looking for a new role? We have the perfect one for you!
Healthcare Assistants play a vital role in ensuring that residents of care and residential homes receive their usual levels of care and assistance, whilst following all guidelines to help prevent the spread of infection.
You can work flexibly and we have Morning, Afternoon, Night and Long day shifts available.
Job title:Healthcare Assistant
Rate of pay:£8.72 - £12.00 per hour
Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant will include:
- Ensuring patients receive individualisedcare outlined in their personal care plans.
- Keeping departments clean and tidy & following all infection control procedures.
- Taking and recording basic observations.
- Helping patients to eat and to move about, if they have mobility problems.
- Listening and talking to patients, providing emotional support.
- Ensure patients keep a good level of personal hygiene & dignity.
Key Skills and Experience of a Healthcare Assistant:
- You will have at least 6 months recent healthcare experience in the UK.
- You will have a current DBS on the update service or we will apply for one on your behalf.
- You will be dedicated to providing the highest standards of care at all times.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working patterns
- Weekly Pay
- PAYE contract – Pension, Holiday Pay & NI deductions
- Free update training
- Refer a friend scheme
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Tyler Anderson!