Swanstaff have a temporary vacancy opportunity for a Healthcare assistant in and around the Sevenoaks area. Our client are looking for someone who are devoted to caring for others and care about making a real difference to residents within private nursing homes. You will be flexible to work days 08:00-20:00 and/or night shifts 20:00-08:00 depending on your availability and the role also has the possibility of going permanent.
Job title:Healthcare Assistant
Rate of pay:£9.00 - £12.00 per hour
Purpose of the role of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Provide a high quality of care to residents
- Accurately make observations in accordance to the residents wellbeing
- Assist residents as necessary ensuring they are happy and comfortable at all times
- Responsible for promoting healthy living within the registered nursing home
- Enjoy a wide range of activities with residents
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- 6 months experience as healthcare assistant
- Be able to work independently and as a team
- Have a passion for caring and looking after others
- Work in line with all health and safety regulations
- Excellent communication with willingness to learn and develop
If you have all the above requirements to be a great Healthcare assistant with a passion for caring and looking after others please apply!
But why join our team?
We couldn’t achieve what we do without our amazing teams. We believe in our people and want to ensure you feel appreciated and supported at every step of your journey with us. For this reason, we offer an excellent range of benefits as listed below.
- Competitive pay rates
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
- Refer a Friend Scheme-get up to £200 for referring a carer or nurse to us
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Lacey Crawley!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.