If you're looking for a new role in the Diss area, we have the perfect one for you! Swanstaff Ipswich are looking for experienced, dedicated and reliable Healthcare professionals to join our client!
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Location: Diss, Suffolk
Rate of pay: £9.00 - £13.00 per hour
The role of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Due to increasing demand from our clients in the Diss area, we are looking to recruit additional healthcare assistants with experience of working with elderly people, people with learning disabilities, autism and supporting children for both day and night work.
- Working as a Healthcare Assistant within our client’s team, it’s not just the resident’s health needs you’ll help meet. You’ll also help them to get more out of life - to be more independent, to enjoy a wider range of activities, and, above all, to have more choice in their day to day life.
- If you are looking for flexible work that you can fit around your busy life? We have full and part time positions available.
- We have various shifts including Earlies, Lates, Long days and Nights available paying between £9 & £13 per hour.
The requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- A minimum of 6 months previous experience
- DBS dated within the last 12 months or on the update service (if you do not have one, one can be applied for)
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
The benefits of working for Swanstaff Recruitment:
We couldn’t achieve what we do without our amazing teams. We believe in our people and want to ensure you feel appreciated and supported at every step of your journey with us. For this reason, we offer an excellent range of benefits as listed below.
- Competitive pay rates, Weekly paid
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
- Refer a Friend Scheme-get up to £200 for referring a carer or nurse to us
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Nicki from our Ipswich team!