Swanstaff Recruitment needs you now more than ever. We are looking for an Healthcare Assistants within Halstead and the surrounding areas.
Our candidates are the #HiddenHeros and we need more of them. You will become part of a team who are passionate about keeping premises clean and people safe.
Job title:Healthcare Assistant
Rate of pay:£9.00 - £13.00 per hour
Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant will include:
- Ensuring patients receive individualisedcare outlined in their personal care plans.
- Keeping departments clean and tidy & following all infection control procedures.
- Taking and recording basic observations.
- Helping patients to eat and to move about, if they have mobility problems.
- Listening and talking to patients, providing emotional support.
- Ensure patients keep a good level of personal hygiene & dignity.
Key Skills and Experience of a Healthcare Assistant:
- You will have at least 6 months recent healthcare experience in the UK.
- You will have a current DBS on the update service or we will apply for one on your behalf.
- You will be dedicated to providing the highest standards of care at all times.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working patterns
- Weekly Pay
- PAYE contract – Pension, Holiday Pay & NI deductions
- Free update training
- Refer a friend scheme
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Hayley Willingham!