Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant in the Weymouth area looking for a new role? Swanstaff Recruitment have the perfect role for you!
Job title:Healthcare Assistant
Rate of pay:£9.00 - £13.00 per hour
The role of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Ensuring patients receive individualisedcare outlined in their personal care plans.
- Keeping departments clean and tidy & following all infection control procedures.
- Taking and recording basic observations.
- Helping patients to eat and to move about, if they have mobility problems.
- Listening and talking to patients, providing emotional support.
- Ensure patients keep a good level of personal hygiene & dignity.
The requirements of a Healthcare Assistant:
- You will have at least 6 months recent healthcare experience in the UK.
- You will have a current DBS on the update service or we will apply for one on your behalf.
- You will be dedicated to providing the highest standards of care at all times.
The benefits of working for Swanstaff Recruitment:
- Flexible working patterns
- Weekly Pay
- Free training
- Refer a Friend scheme
- 24/6 support from a dedicated Swanstaff consultant
If you're interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Tyler Anderson!